Choosing the last song for a wedding can sometimes be a very tricky job. It's the final note of a wedding couple's big day, and the last memory your guests will have of the entire night. Here at Explosive Entertainment , our DJs know that not just any song will do.
Our Wedding DJs tend to choose songs that bring people back to a certain time in their life, and the DJs try to keep it upbeat to go out with the energy high and hands in the air but we will gladly put on a more sentimental song if the couple wants to end on a more sentimental note. Here, are the top picks suggested by our Wedding DJs to end your Wedding Disco on the right note that will keep everyone happy.
Classic Songs to Keep ‘Em Dancing & Singing
- Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
- Frank Sinatra - New York, New York
- Journey - Don't Stop Believing
- Frank Sinatra - My Way
- Don McClean - American Pie
- Green Day - Time Of My Life
- Bob Marley - One Love
- Dirty Dancing - Time Of Your Life
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
Modern & High Energy Songs To Finish
- Florence & The Machine - Dog Days Are Over.
- Candi Station - You Got The Love
- Taio Cruz - Dynamite
- Jason Mraz - Im Yours
Feel free to add a comment and your own suggestions !!